Thursday, April 20, 2006

Family Time

I´ve been having a grand time here in the US visiting family and generally just kicking back and taking life easy. On Easter all of us were able to be together. We even made Mom drag out her good china and it was fun. Here I am with my sisters and Mom (to the right) on the day after Easter. I´ve been eating and reading and doing lots of shopping. Today I spent a little time with Mom with her garden. Don´t you love this photo of us by her apple tree? It is so beautiful here. (The photo on the right below is a view from Mom´s deck out her back yard.) Everything has come out to full spring since we arrived three weeks ago. I love spring. I can hardly believe that I will be leaving spring behind in just three more days.
My bags are just about all packed and I am getting anxious to arrive in Brazil. We really are into the final countdown. It´s been so good to have this transition time. Soon, though, life will really be changing. But I know the plans God has for me. I know they are good ones. So I am full of hope for the future.

No comments: