Wednesday, May 18, 2005

It's that Time of Year

It's that time of year is a Christmas song, that says "It's that time of year, when all the world seems to fall in love..." Don't you think those lyrics are more appropriate for Spring? Just can't seem to get them out of my head today. I just LOVE spring. I can't resist going outside several times a day to look at the flowers... as if I could see daily growth or something. There is nothing quite so rewarding as watching the growth of plants I put into the ground. Of course being Tulip festival time, around here, there are lots of flowers to be seen. Tomorrow, if the weather holds out, we all plan to get down to see the festival, although there are tulips everywhere, like below (These are in front of the Prime Minister's house).
I am making my list to start a vegetable garden, since I think we've seen our last frost. Up til now I've stuck with planting flowers. So let's see if there is any possibility of making other things grow. We'll see, right? Wish me luck.

No comments: