Saturday, April 10, 2010

Father of the Bride

Isn't he lovely? Well, perhaps a better word might be “handsome”. Finally, finally my husband was willing to take the time to got out and chose a suit to wear to walk his daughter dowImagem025n the aisle. I love the suit he chose. It’s really very nice, and the tailoring looks good on him. It’s a really nice fabric as well.
The shirt we chose is just beautiful as well. I was well pleased as they also will tailor the shirt – something we never do, but should be done for him, since he is so small. We will pick up the suit next week, after they do the sleeves, take up the jacket slightly and hem the pants. Sure seems a lot easier for men than women! He will get his hair cut, but I guess that’s about it. No hair color. No hair cut. No nails done. No purse or jewelry to worry about. No makeup to plan. Lucky him.
The other good news of the day is that I took Mia back to the eye doctor and he says her eyes have healed really nicely. There is some scarring, but he prescribed an ointment for me to apply a couple of times a day to help with that. The important thing is that she has no more pain, and she can see just fine. I am happy about that.

No comments: