Thursday, August 12, 2010

Do you feel neglected?

I usually don't abandon my blog for almost 2 months, but this year when I went on vacation, I decided to do it right. No blog! I rested and had fun. If you read my facebook, you've seen most of my pictures. Nevertheless, this week, I'll try to give you a couple of summaries of my wonderful and varied vacation in the US, as well as our plans for next year's vacation. Someone commented this week that João and I know how to do vacation. We plan all year and then we have a great time. I am back at the helm of my life and all things are organized and normal again. Today, after being back almost a week, all is in place and I am taking steps to getting back to my routine. Even Miss Mia is getting back to normal, as she seems over her tiff that I abandoned here for almost 6 weeks. She still runs to Sissy rather than to me when given the choice.
I have to get back to the gym, spend more time in Bible study, do some drawing and get busy preparing messages for our women's encounter and a September women's camp, so as time permits I'll post a few chronological entries on our vacation and then move on to my "real" life.
Suffice it to say we had a wonderful time and I am also glad to be back back home again in my apartment, with my family here and at my church. It's definitely a win-win situation.

No comments: