Monday, August 27, 2012

The End of the Line

As anyone who has ever read this blog (all four of you) know I have "abandoned" ship. In another words, I have moved on. I created the blog to be in touch with my friends and family in the Canada and the US. With the popularity of Facebook, this blog became superfluous. Instead of being fun, it became tedious for me. So although I stopped writing on the blog over one year ago, I thought I owed you at least a good-bye. I will leave the blog up for a sometime yet, as I hope to somehow save it as kind of a diary of the years 2004-2011. Eventually, however, I will take it down when I get everything organized. I am currently designing a blog, in Portuguese, about home life. Basically it will be suggestions and recipes for making homemade things and even some practical suggestions for living better. I am not sure when I'll ever get it up and going, but it reflects some new interests of mine. As ever, I am constantly changing, redesigning myself, and finding new interests. For now, however, just look for me on Facebook. See you 'round the net. And thanks for reading my blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be missed (you HAVE been missed during the last year).

Unfortunately, FaceBook doesn't seem to like my iPod which is my primary web access. (Or maybe it's Apple FB doesn't like?)

Will I get an invitation to your Portuguese language edition?

Abraços em Cristo,

Denny

Peggy Fonseca said...

Thanks Denny. I can't imagine that IPOD would reject FB. Well, you'll just have to get an IPAD...or better yet a smartphone! I'll certainly invite you if and when I get the blog going.