Friday, March 18, 2005

In the Swing of things

Now that we've been back a few days, I think we are back in the swing of things. Life seems to have assumed a rhythm that's smooth. It was great to be back at church on Wednesday. We both missed "our" church. I'm busy about thinking about our Easter service. It's going to be so exciting! And next week we will be having a small Seder service on Wednesday night. Lots to do to get ready for that. Can't wait to see everyone this Sunday.
Our kitty, Sadik, has been so "needy" I can tell he missed me. We are babysitting a calico cat, called cha-cha and she is driving him nuts. It really was hate at first sight and second, and third... They growl and hiss and keep their distance. They both relax when each one is one a different floor. It's so funny to see them posturing. So far no fights.
We are getting used to having no car. I just have to be a little more organized. I can't just "run" out to do things. But we've been to Loblaw's twice for some small things - it's only a 10 minute walk. I've walked to the pool twice - it's only a mile, so that's not bad. Today, though, we did buy some bus tickets as we have some places to go next week that will require transportation.
So we are "springing" into a new lifestyle.

No comments: