Thursday, March 23, 2006

Good Night Ladies

Tonight I went out the Korean Gardens Restaurant with a group of friends. We had such a good time cooking our own food. The Bulgogee was just as good as I remembered it from Korea. We had such a riot trying out the kimchee (made a hit, but definitely not as hot as I remembered it!), cooking our beef and chicken and just generally checking out new and different food. Also was fun for some of the group learning how to use chopsticks.
Afterwards we went downtown to a dessert place where we chose to indulge. Well it wasn't too bad...We were all rather full anyway. It was a great way to end a very hectic and busy day for me.
Tomorrow the movers carry off our books. Then in the evening I'll be having a Lebanese meal with a neighbour. Saturday I have three commitments. Then Sunday will be our last Sunday here. Monday we hope to pack up and leave on Tuesday. So we are in the deep dark throes of doing everything for the last time. It gets a little wacky and difficult. I am so glad to have ONE who sustains me through it all.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to do another entry any time soon. But until then, Good-Night and Good Luck.

No comments: