Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Up, Up and Away

I am looking at lists and more lists. Lists of the things I need to leave ready here in the apartment before travelling. Lists of people I need to talk to. Lists of files to copy. Lists of clothes to pack. Lists of things to do and buy. Lists of things I am supposed to buy for people in the US. I am listing very badly. (Sorry for the pun).
I can't believe I am going to be travelling in just two more days. Can't believe I'll be gone for almost two months. Can't believe I will be without my sweetie for 18 days! I can't believe I am going to see my baby niece (who was 2 years old when I came to Brazil) graduating with her master's on Saturday. I really can't believe how expensive the plane tickets were (talk about sticker shock). Can't believe I am might be heading up to Ottawa in June to see our friends there. Can't believe we have been here in Rio for a year already (but that must be true because this photo was taken on Sunday to celebrate our one year anniversary).
I am excited. Hope I get some sleep on the plane... that's a big hope. Guess I might as well get some sleep tonight in my own bed. There is just one more night in it. Cheers... hope you see you during my travels.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip Peggy.....try to relax and enjoy everything. Maybe see you in Ottawa. God bless I will keep you in prayer. Donna

Anonymous said...

Peggy

My our God grant you travelling mercies - Please let me know when you are in Ottawa. Would love to see you even if only for a coffee and hugs. Email me csollows@magma.ca

Tomorrow is our BWOQ Weekend Away - please pray for Christ to truly touch everyone this weekend. Miss you.

Blessings
Carol

Anonymous said...

Have an enjoyable, safe trip! Marilois