Tuesday, May 22, 2007

He's Here!!! Yipee.

After 18 days apart, we are together again. I think you can see that we were happy to be reunited at the airport.
My whole family turned out and we had lots to talk about!
For a minute there, I thought he and my brother-in-law were going to fight over who would carry the luggage.
When João got in and caught his breath, then we had a mini, late birthday celebration for him. That was definitely fun.
After grabbing a bite to eat, I think he felt the effects of the looooooong trip and right now he is conked out. That's okay. Just having him nearby is good enough for me. I am glad we are back together again. Life is good. I think I understand even better the old song: "You are my sunshine. My ONLY sunshine!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que lindinho !!! This is love!!!!!!
kisses,
Roberta.

Anonymous said...

Peggy
I know exactly how you feel, Wayne has been away for the entire month of May completely his military chaplancy training and although we speak everyday, it just isn't the same as total face time.
He will be home Friday night. Just one more sleep as they say.
Love ya
Carol

Anonymous said...

So happy for both of you, wish you a beautiful relaxing holiday together. God Bless Donna