Saturday, October 10, 2009

It’s a Done Deal

No thanks to you who didn’t share your opinion (with the notable exception of Elly!), I have made a decisionkindleww-C1-01-final-100509._V230268780_ about buying a Kindle. I am glad I waited on deciding. Guess what? The price was lowered again. And this time to sweeten the deal, they have launched an international edition. Yes, those of us poor slobs who live outside the US can now have access to the wireless network to immediately download the books. Do I hear a woo-who???? Someone? Anyone????

It is currently on pre-order status, but should be available by October 19th. Since I don’t arrive for another couple of weeks in the US, I have already preordered, so as now to lose out on this chance. For sure, this will be very popular. I don’t know what date it was first advertised, so I don’t know if I am far down on the waiting list, but I hope not too far. I am so excited. Are you excited for me too?

1 comment:

Elly said...

EBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Parece que foi feito pra voce, hein!!!

Só agora li seu comentário no outro post. Bernardo e papai, bela dupla, heheheheh.

Bjs!!