Monday, September 20, 2004

That was the week that was

That was the week that was! Wow. The week whished by and I don’t think I even had time to blink. The main thing that happened was our women’s retreat. We had 23 women present under the theme of Extreme Make-Over. We had beautiful weather; although it was cool the air was crisp and fall-like with bright blue skies. We did a little bit of everything on our retreat, from sharing to praying, to make-up, to a pyjama party. The food was terrific, but healthy and I think we all had a great time. We thought about the plan God has for our lives and how we can be transformed to be used by Him. In one activity we all laid on giant sheets of paper and drew our outlines. Then others, throughout the weekend, wrote about us. It was a very affirming experience. The one thing we didn’t do much of was sleep. So here it is Monday morning and I think I am still sleepy. It was well worth the effort and next year we hope it will be even better. Well here is proof I am still alive!



No comments: