Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Narnia


If you've ever read the Chronicles of Narnia, you will understand why I love my new coat. It looks just like the coats in the wardrobe! At least in my imagination. I've been counting the days to see the film "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe." I wonder how many times I've read that book over the last 30 years? I hear the film is very good. I even have my costume ready, don't I? I won't be making the premier, however... but for a good reason. Off I go to Brazil on Thursday of this week. Guess it's for a good cause. I certainly won't be taking this coat or wearing it to any Narnia costume parties in Brazil. I am already in a meltdown just thinking about how hot it will be. I wonder if I will survive? Any bets???
I am not sure I can stand to wait to see the movie until I get back, although we are planning to take the kids from church to see it. I may just have to see it in Brazil - where it will certainly be much cheaper.
This promises to be my last entry for a while. I don't imagine I'll have time or acess while in Brazil. You'll just have to survive without any news from me. Hang in there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Peggy,
I saw the movie last Friday and I wonder if you have lent your coat to one of the characters… It is just the same :-)
Cynthia Jacobson Berzins

Anonymous said...

Não vi o filme, ainda.
Vi, sim, no Boletim da PIB do Rio:
João é candidato único...
Parabéns, antecipado. Já os vejo aqui. Com outro guarda-roupa.
Ele é o "Leão de Colatina"
Abraços.
Que o "Leão da tribo de Judá" os ilumine, sempre.
Sílvio
PS: Devo mostrar meu lado professor no Americano de Guarapari, em 2006