Sunday, December 04, 2005

It's beginning to look...

Today was a wonderful day. Just love Sundays. I had a great time with my two students in Bible class. (well actually one slept in the crib the whole time), but Jonaton had a great time hanging angels on the trees, gluing on aluminum foil to angel pictures and learning that the angels said "Jesus is Born."
Our church service was good, and I especially enjoyed singing the carols and seeing the decorations. Even our business meeting went well afterwards.
This evening four of us went to Fourth Avenue for their annual Christmas carol program. Since it was chilly and a very light snow falling, I just couldn't resist bringing out my Christmas present. I already knew what it was, and just couldn't bear to wait to use my new fur coat from Mom. It was so warm and cozy and I just love the way it feels.
But much better than my nice warm coat, was the joyous program of Christmas songs. The program was well done and it was great to both listen and sing along. If I find a few spare minutes, tomorrow I hope to get my tree up. I'll give it my best! Hope you are staying warm.

No comments: