Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm not the one with time on my hands!



We have been having cooler weather and João and I have been finding ourselves humming Christmas songs. I find that really funny, as João didn't grow up with a wintertime Christmas. I know that 65 degrees doesn't sound "cold" to you guys, but it's cool enough to dig out long sleeved clothes and sleep under a blanket. It's funny too because most of our friends are just loving the weather, because we have had some great sunshine as well. I would have to say that, in general, May is the best weather month of the year (although that can vary).
It was a particularly busy week with our family life conferences and the guest speaker in our home. On the other hand it was also relaxing talking and sharing with him in our home.
At any rate, when I saw this video (trust me, I wasn't looking for it), I thought I have to put this on my blog. I think it is just hysterical. Maybe we can contract him to come to our church for a Christmas program, since we have such a hard time getting anyone to come to church on Christmas!
He has a whole bunch of videos playing vegetable instruments and I decided that he has a whole lot more time on his hands than I have on mine! The funniest is the cabbage. The broccoli is the most musical. I hope you get a chuckle out of this and don't feel like this is a minute of your life you will never get back. Monday morning hugs and kisses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched them all, too funny.Thanks for the Monday morning chuckle....have a great week ! Love Donna