Saturday, January 08, 2005

Back down to Earth

All is calmed down around here after our excitment on Thursday. We still look at each other sometimes and say: "We're immigrants!" On Friday we were able to get our pictures taken and send off the passports. Now I'm neurotically tracking the envelope until it arrives in Buffalo and then will do the same as I await it's return to us.
So now we are back to some "normality" if anyone who is a follower of Jesus has what others might call a "normal" life. It's such an adventure. Right now I am deeply into the hardest part of Revelation to teach my youth Sunday School class. It's so exciting. For the first time I'm really getting it and applying it to ME and hopefully will help the kids to do the same. Their heads are so full of the junky lousy theology of the "Left Behind" books, we are struggling to see the real truth and life application of what God revealed to John about worship and comfort and assurance (not fear!). We're making progress though and that's rewarding. Hey - no picture today. Just wait. Soon I'll have another one to show you. Just gotta love that digital camera.

No comments: