Monday, October 03, 2005

Family fun

Last week my mom and sister arrived to spend a week with me. They've been working hard at my house (and more about that on another day), so today they got their reward. We took them on a boat cruise down the St. Lawrence River to see the thousand islands ( well we probably only saw 20 odd islands I guess). Here they are at the left boarding our boat. I couldn't believe we had such a spectacular day in October! We had to run the air in the car. Of course it was windy on the boat. (See mom on the bow of the boat? She says it looks like she has horn - it was just the extreme wind.)
I think everyone enjoyed the day. The only disappointment was that the trees hadn't turned much. We thought the drive down and back would be beautiful, but this year the trees seem to be late. Well that's okay. We are glad for the warm weather. Hope it lasts a while.

No comments: