Monday, October 31, 2005

I Pigged Out

Man, I did pig out. Tonight we had a "hallelujah" party for the kids at church. The only disappointment was that the turn out was much smaller than in the past (but that may be due to it being a Monday night). But we never had more fun than we did this year. We had games and relays and the kids had a great time. We also had time to throw people in jail as well. We laughed and as I ran in the relays I got out of breath and hot. It was amazing that on October 31st it was so warm we didn't even need jackets. I couldn't believe it. We had lots of goodies to give to the kids, but also enjoyed non-sweet snacks in our breaks between games. That's when I pigged out. I resisted the sweets, but the nachos and cheese and sour cream, well now that's another story! I did enjoy myself. After being out of commission for several days with a cold, it was good to be back to my normal self. Having fun and making a pig out of myself. Life is good. Oh, you can see more photos of the party at Hallelujah Party

No comments: