Sunday, January 04, 2009

Mommy let me write today

Mommy give me helps, but today she do be sayin' that I can do the 'ritin'. I be sorry if I make mistakens, but I only has 9 years and I don' speak da English so good.
Today I be soooooooooooo sad, because she do take down my twee. She make me live in big old apartment and no have plants. I so happy when I see big twee in corner. I sleep there everyday. Now she pack it up and put it away. Do that be fair? Not very nice of her.
So today I sleep under rocking chair. She alway say she gonna go in garden an' eat worms when she frustrated. (Don't sound so bad to me.) But I be so saaaaaaaaaaaaad, that I sleep under rockin' chair. I no it be dangrous. But I real sad.
She be tryin' all day to get me to come out and play. Why I want play with her? She took my twee away. I hangin' on for dear life. She want sit in rocker, she has to sqwash me. I donna understand the hoomins, speshully my mommy. You sad too, when your mommy take away Christmas twee?
Now she be tellin' me I can write on the compooter, if I leave rockin' chair for Daddy to sit in. She always yells at me for eracing all her icons on laptop (why be called laptop if she be usin' it on the desk?), so I think it be fun to play with the keys today. You like my story?

No comments: