Thursday, August 12, 2004

God's Coincidences

Today the most interesting thing happened. We had a visit from a couple from Winchester, Viriginia. We met them last year when we were on vacation, as we were both visiting the same church in Quebec. We had lunch together and discovered common friends, as I had taught school in Winchester in 1979. Small world, isn't it? Over this past year Nancy has maintained contact with us and her Women's group (WMU) prays for us regularly. They were in Ottawa today and gave us a call and stopped by to see us. We had such a nice visit. They were excited to visit and see our church that they had been praying for all year. Their visit was a bright spot in a rainy dreary day. I know it was no coincidence that we ended up at the same church last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"A coincidence is God working anonymously." I'm sure you've heard that saying or something like it. I'm glad you have this site so I can keep up with my new friends. God Is Good All The Time! Sue from Alabama