Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Saying What You Think

Hey folks, did you know you can write a message on my BLOG? At the end of any message, you can click on the word "comments". That takes you to the page with just that message on it. At the end of that message it says "Post a Comment". If you click on that, it will take you to another page where you can type your comments on that day's message. Unless you have your own Blog on Blogspot, you will have to post it as anonymous. Consequently, it's a good idea to put your name on the message so I'll know who it's from. Remember, everyone can read your comments, so they are not private. After you write your comment, you need to click on the phrase "Publish your Comment". There you go - you've added your two cents worth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Peg - it's Megan, your niece. I have been reading your blog and wanted to say hello. I think I am going to set one up as well...maybe...
Anyway, I am feeling better- but now my sore throat is coming back; you did know I was sick, right? I am off the crutches, walking fairly well with only a little pain.
I am 99% moved into my apartment and I LOVE IT! It will be sad to have to move back home in only 5 months...
I hope everthing is going well with you. We'll talk soon - Love, Me

Anonymous said...

Hey Peggy this is Dawn. Remember when we talked last I was telling you that my church was sponsoring a missions partnership with a church in Jamacia. When I talked to you I was working on materials for the VBS team to take. Well guess what - as it turned out I went with the VBS/revival team. WOW what an experience! When we went I was told I would have 10-15 teenagers (ages 13-17). The first day I had 20 and by the end of the week 39! I have been writing back and forth to some of the kids. I worry about them since hurrican Charley hit. Some of their homes were only tin with dirt floors. I changed my email to h.shampine@adelphia.net. Regards to your hubby.