Wednesday, August 13, 2008

No way... I'm much better looking

People, I just couldn't resist these photos! When I saw that Mia had jumped up on my desk and was looking at her portrait, I had to show her reaction. At first it looks like she is just horrified. I can almost hear her saying: "No way! That "thing" isn't me. I protest. I am much better looking!"
Then Miss Mia asks for some time to think about it. She squintches (is that a word, by the way?) her eyes closed tight so she doesn't have to look at that horrible thing. She tries to express her deep indignation at the inability of the artist to capture her marvelous beauty. Of course, the artist protests: "But I haven't finished yet. Wait until I am done."

In complacency, Mia gives the artwork one more look, shakes her head in disgust and then takes a beautiful pose as if to say "Well, if you really want to draw me, why don't you try again using this lovely pose?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tia Peggy, I'm really impressed!! It's almost a picture of Mia!