Thursday, January 03, 2008

Don't Have Enough to Do

After looking at some of the changes on my blog, you might conclude I don't have enough to do! It's not that I don't have anything to do. It's just that I don't want to do it! How's that for an explanation?
So I redid how my blog looks. And I experimented with adding in some gadgets that are kind of fun. For instance you can see my weather here in Rio. And if you type in your area (postal) code, it will even give you your weather forecast. How's that for cool?
I added in a crazy cat who does nothing more than follow your cursor and purr and move around some. Totally useless, but funny.
And for those who are not yet addicted to YouTube, I added a YouTube gadget. You can chose from the drop-down menu if you want the videos recently view, or most popular, etc. I warn you though, you will have to do some censoring. If you click on the video screen you can see the video in another, full-screen, mode.
There are a lot of gadgets and goofy stuff you can put on your blog. I experimented with clocks and games, but it got a little busy. Which is exactly what I REALLY need to do right now. So I guess I'll bite the bullet and actually take down my Christmas decorations. Have some fun today, okay?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't find the gadgets you mentioned! I wanted to check Rio weather with mine....

Anonymous said...

I didn't find the weather gadget you mentioned!

Peggy Fonseca said...

I wonder where it went? I find it on my computer when I open the blog. It's on the left hand column all the way to the bottom. Did anyone else have trouble finding it?