Thursday, January 31, 2008

So you noticed!

At least one person noticed the new photo on my profile. And yes it is a photo of me. Even my husband who was here when I took the photo says he can't recognize me. So he took a shot of me this morning in the daylight and you get a better idea. The hairdresser was nervous about cutting off my locks, as most
Brazilians don't like short hair, so he didn't cut it as short as the photo I had with me, but it is very short in back and longer in front, so it gives the illusion of not being so very short. What a relief!
Yesterday was Elly's 24th birthday and we had a small get together for her. I got, finally a photo of the three of them. Good looking crew, isn't it?
She's a really special girl and we were so happy to be able to spend part of her birthday with her. So that's the scoop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking really good Peggy !! I like it and it has to be sooooo much easier. I admit I did a double take when your page opened though lol. Glad your enjoying the"cooler" weather too. God Bless Donna